Dead’s Gate, Angkor Thom Angkor which means great city, was the capital of the Khmer Empire – an empire that once flourished and had a stronghold over Southeast Asia. The ruins of the ancient city are...
Like and Love!
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour – A Travelogue for First Timers
- Calypso Cabaret Show – Five Tips for Your Night at the Theater
- Castle Coch, Wales’ famed Fairytale Castle on a Hill – Musings of a Solo Wanderer
- How to Choose Your El Nido Island Hopping Tour – A Travel Guide
- Glam Up Your Boracay Vacation With 10 Trendy Outfits
- Plan the Best Palawan Trip with These 5 Useful Tips
- Philippine Road Trip Guide – 10 Tips to Survive 3 to 12 Hours on a Bus
- Laiya, San Juan, Batangas – A Short and Sweet Get Away
- Bath – A little Rome in England
- Tenby in Two Days, Memoirs and Tips
Iza Sanchez is a freelance ESL Teacher, adventurer and moderator of Take The Travel. She writes about solo-backpacking, traveling on a budget and other awesome travel resources.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
" Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage." - Paulo Coelho
"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." -Confucius
image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Destination Guide: Siem Reap, Cambodia
Views (6457) | Comments (3)
Discovering the Major Temples of the Ancient Angkor City – Siem Reap, Camb...
Views (2849) | Comments (0)