When was the last time you’ve been on a cruise? or if you’re a Manila native, when was the last time you’ve given yourself a chance to appreciate Manila Bay? Can’t recall? In my...
Like and Love!
- Tingloy Island – A Guide for Solo Travelers
- How to Spend a Weekend in Aurora, Baler – Backpacker Style
- Bangkok 101 – A Backpacker’s Guide
- 5 Must-See Beaches in California
- 20 Dreamy Photos of Tingloy Island
- 5 Top Reasons to Visit Lake Bled, Slovenia
- 10 Attractions You Must See Before Leaving Aurora, Baler
- Where to Stay in Aurora, Baler
- Where to Go for the Ultimate Thai Getaway
- 4 Fantastic Beach Destinations Way Cheaper than Boracay
Iza Sanchez is a freelance ESL Teacher, adventurer and moderator of Take The Travel. She writes about solo-backpacking, traveling on a budget and other awesome travel resources. More? Click here
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
" Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage." - Paulo Coelho
"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." -Confucius
image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Manila Bay Dinner Cruise – Is it Worth Your Time and Money?
Views (28543) | Comments (11)