When was the last time you’ve been on a cruise? or if you’re a Manila native, when was the last time you’ve given yourself a chance to appreciate Manila Bay? Can’t recall? In my...
Like and Love!
- 4 Fantastic Beach Destinations Way Cheaper than Boracay
- Bangkok – 5 Temples in One Day, A DIY Travel Guide
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour – A Travelogue for First Timers
- Calypso Cabaret Show – Five Tips for Your Night at the Theater
- Castle Coch, Wales’ Famed Fairy tale Castle on a Hill – Musings of a Solo Wanderer
- How to Choose Your El Nido Island Hopping Tour – A Travel Guide
- Glam Up Your Boracay Vacation With 10 Trendy Outfits
- Plan the Best Palawan Trip with These 5 Useful Tips
- Philippine Travel Guide — Tips to Survive 3 to 12 Hours on the Road
- Laiya, San Juan, Batangas – A Short and Sweet Get Away
Iza Sanchez is a freelance ESL Teacher, adventurer and moderator of Take The Travel. She writes about solo-backpacking, traveling on a budget and other awesome travel resources. More? Click here
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
" Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage." - Paulo Coelho
"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine
"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." -Confucius
image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Manila Bay Dinner Cruise – Is it Worth Your Time and Money?
Views (16541) | Comments (9)