Do you have a travel story to share?
If you’d like to write for Take The Travel, please send an email to, iza-san385 [at] outlook [dot] com.
I welcome contributions from fellow bloggers or anyone with an irrepressible wanderlust who would like to share their story.
* If you’re going on a trip soon or just got back from one, you can write about the highlights, lowlights and unique experiences you had.
* Travel Guides – Share tips about expenses, directions, attractions and things to do at a certain destination. Here’s a sample of a comprehensive travel guide about the 100 Islands in Alaminos, Pangasinan.
* List articles – These are very informative and useful articles that easily engage readers. Please check out 8 Awesome Attractions in Ilocos Norte.
* Reviews – Your thoughts and advice about historical landmarks, restaurants, hotels, cities, the nightlife scenario, festivals, local attractions, beaches, street markets which you have visited or experienced. Here’s a sample review about the Manila Bay Dinner Cruise.
* Personal Narratives – If you simply want to share an amazing travel experience, feel free to do so. Here’s a sample I wrote about Quad Biking in Sydney.
Guest posts are not limited to the categories listed above, if you have other suggestions shoot me an email and let’s talk. Everyone has a unique story to tell and I’ll be glad to share yours with my readers.
What’s in it for you?
- At this time article contributions are not compensated. Instead you will have the benefit of being published on a widely read travel blog.
- Your article will be shared on take the travel social media channels with thousands of followers.
- If you have a blog or facebook page that you’d like to promote, relevant link/links will be incorporated into the article along with your short author bio. (We only link to personal blogs). If you’d like to promote a commercial site or advertise your services, please send an email to: iza-san385 [at] outlook [dot] com.
- Proper attribution will be given to authors, photographers, video editors, etc. for all published work.
Just a few Guidelines:
- Your article should have a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 1,000 words.
- Please include at least (3) photographs with your submissions. (If you are not the owner of the images please include source for proper attribution).
- All guest posts are subject to editing although articles that require minimal editing will be highly appreciated.
- Please include your short author bio.
~ ~ ~
For further questions, please contact me at the email address above.
Thank you for your interest in writing for take the travel.