Do you have a travel story to share?
If you’d like to write for Take The Travel, please send me an email at
iza-san385 [at] outlook [dot] com.
I welcome contributions from fellow bloggers, amateur or professional writers, regular travelers and anyone with an irrepressible wanderlust who wishes to share his/her story.
* If you’re going on a trip soon or just got back from one, you can write about the highlights, lowlights and unique experiences you had.
* Travel Guides – Share tips about expenses, directions, attractions and things to do at a certain destination. Here’s a sample of a comprehensive travel guide about the 100 Islands in Alaminos, Pangasinan.
* List articles – These are very informative and useful articles that easily engage readers. Please check out 8 Awesome Attractions in Ilocos Norte for a list article sample.
* Reviews – Your thoughts and advice about historical landmarks, restaurants, hotels, cities, the nightlife scenario, festivals, local attractions, beaches, street markets which you have visited or experienced. Here’s a sample review about the Manila Bay Dinner Cruise.
* Personal Narratives – If you simply want to share an amazing travel experience, feel free to do so. Here’s a narrative blog post I wrote about Quad Biking in Sydney.
Guest posts are not limited to the article ideas listed above, if you have other suggestions shoot me an email and let’s talk about it. Also, if you’re interested in writing about a travel destination that’s already been covered, please do not hesitate to submit your article, each person has a unique story to tell and I’ll be glad to share yours with my fabulous readers.
What’s in it for you?
- At this time article contributions are not compensated. Instead you will have the benefit of being published on a widely read travel blog.
- Your article will be shared on take the travel social media channels with thousands of followers.
- If you have a blog or facebook page that you’d like to promote, relevant link/links will be incorporated into the article along with your short author bio.
- Credits for articles and photographs used will be given accordingly.
Just a few Guidelines:
* Your article should have a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 1,000 words.
* Please include at least (3) photographs with your submissions. If you have more that would be better. (If you are not the owner of the images kindly include source/owner for proper attribution).
* All guest posts are subject to editing although articles that require minimal editing will be highly appreciated.
* Please include your short author bio.
For further questions, please email me at the email add above. Thank you for your interest in writing for take the travel. Cheers.